Monday, February 15, 2010

What Should I Have From Mcdonalds! Im Anorexic Why Do I Not Gain Any Weight? Is Eating Alot Bad?

Why do i not gain any weight? is eating alot bad? - what should i have from mcdonalds! im anorexic

Well, first let me explain a little about myself. It might help, an answer to my problem.
Im 18 and about 110 pounds. In about 5'7-5'8 (not sure) (I'm not anorexic or bulmic), the 120 pounds for most of my adult life. When I was 12 I went to the range of 90 pounds. When I about 13 top-14 and I hit 100, and since that time. I always had a supply problem. I eat also his madness. I eat before, at least every 3-4h. I wake in the middle of the night ... Stomach growls. And almost every night. I almost never full Wakeing sleepless nights by 3 clock in the morning becuz hunger. I go to McDonalds, I eat a double cheeseburger 4-5 in 30 minutes ... Agan and approximately 2 hours after eating. I eat junk food all the time. Potato chips, cookies, ice cream.Anything. (Except for soda. IVU caffeine gives me) I love food. I have about 6-7 meals per day. Typically junk food becuz its the fastest you can do. I eat a steak, 12 oz solid and still hungry. I eat Footlong Subway in full and 6inch. Basically, a subgroup 18INCH. I eat a pizza with everything my physical activity.

I mean, a food that meet meet adult men who I was. I eat constantly. But I take the weight DONT! I've never been more than 120 books in my life. I have exactly 120 pounds at a time when I was in a dance class and we had a hardcore training for a month and has gained a lot of muscle power, but I pretended that I dance to stop.

It is wrong to eat too?

I know ppl win becuz i think im Mad DesireWeight, but some bones in my body a little more weight and fat on my design curves. What should I do?

I know this is not a typical application of people, but ...

someone to help me gain weight. : (

1 comment:

Blu said...

That the metabolism is very high.
If you are really problems with it, go see a doctor. perscribe pills can help you to gain weight.
If you do not drink so bad. They are quick in weight with a diet. A meal, but his glass serving. and if you eat with him, thats extra calories.

Post a Comment