Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Msn For Mac Display Name Resets I'm A Mac User, How Do I Change The Pre-set Font Used To Display Time And Name In MSN (v5.1) Message Window ?

I'm a Mac user, how do I change the pre-set font used to display time and name in MSN (v5.1) message window ? - msn for mac display name resets

For some reason, used after I switched to Mac, MSN Font to see his friend's name and if a message was sent when you became an important source in italics. Not only is it difficult to read, but an eye injury. I want change, but it seems as if already established. Is it possible to change?

2 comments:

nospamcw... said...

In the Messenger menu at the top left, next to the Apple menu, select Preferences, Appearance, and then click Change Source ... at the bottom of the window.

julielov... said...

Sorry, I do not know. I hope that you find someone who knows the answer.

Post a Comment