Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Causes For Skinny Legs What Machine Causes More Leg Fat Loss?

What machine causes more leg fat loss? - causes for skinny legs

I like the elliptical because it makes me so tired that the use of a band .. Running on the treadmill because of pain in the ribs with the implementation of the 1st I. minutes I want to get really skinny legs ... If you have any recommendations for something like a bicycle or a stair or something, please tell me! I need help I intend to lose at least 10 kg in 4 weeks. and please contact me at any of our recommendations to the legs or abdominal exercises or something PLEASE HELP PLEASE!

Comment or e-mail www.kara.ni @ yahoo.com

ps i stariting put to the gym for 30min-1hr walk.

2 comments:

singletr... said...

The practice, in a machine or otherwise, does not burn fat in particular.

While you work, your body burns calories by burning sugar and fat. It would be inefficient to go from one place and then send it to another location for use, so that your body is everywhere.

You can tone specific muscles), but not thick (no matter what he says all the spam.

allie said...

Squats for the legs ... Custom legs, but also to lose weight if you lose fat in general .... only one .. FYI luck

Post a Comment