Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Major Should You Have If You Are A Deception Expert What Kind Of Career Or Major Should I Go For With These Interests?

What kind of career or major should I go for with these interests? - what major should you have if you are a deception expert

I enjoy learning foreign languages, including Italian, politics, history and the media) (TV and radio. What can I do as a race to them, or even an adult could be integrated, may have led to continue to do with them seems. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm just trying to, as I understand in my life.

1 comment:

kifre_20... said...

Many colleges and universities allow you to create your own major with teacher guidance. In many schools, not so much what you say, and really great harvest a good opportunity to explore their interests at a time.

Post a Comment