Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stomach Bloating More Condition_symptoms How Is Stomach Bloating Connected With Fainting, High Blood Pressure And Fatigue?

How is stomach bloating connected with fainting, high blood pressure and fatigue? - stomach bloating more condition_symptoms

Periodically filled with air and swollen belly. At the moment I feel a sense of evil in my head and blurred vision. I feel myself to be powerless, or the ban.

My blood pressure spikes and I feel myself losing consciousness. I know, shaking (little tingling) in my members. The tremor (tingling) started on the right side of my body, but is now on both sides. This tingling / tremor is not on the legs, but now I feel in my muscles, back, and now.

I realize I am just tired. I feel a little relieved when I burp / belch. Doctors are still unsure of what I have. Has anyone ever felt this way? Doctors have developed a correct diagnosis?

Thanks for any help or input.

1 comment:

SC said...

Dear friend, I am not afraid of a diagnosis on the spot to give. But I guess U could have been some research on their age and duration of symptoms of the foundation. I would check the blood pressure / blood sugar / blood VitB12 base / ECG / cervical radiograph or discomfort during scanning. (Have you), neck pain and injuries, and serious problems in the past. Others, depending on their age.
How was your appetite? All migraine in the family?
I am sure that your documents have been considered, most of these things.
This may indicate different things or nothing at all. I really do not know much about this time, but was added later.

Post a Comment