Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long Term Care Policy Ratings Long Term Care Policy?

Long Term Care Policy? - long term care policy ratings

I am 68 and seems to be healthy 55th I have a policy of long-term supply with bankers life I had for 8 years. It is a policy of 5 years with a 60-Elim with an agent who got my plan successful, and I think I need a long political life of the long-term care with a period of 30 days Elim. He told me that my first agent for 8 years within 5 years die in a nursing home in general, and I know that approves of the representatives. Which way should I go? The new policy is $ 1000 per year, and yes, I can afford it.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

Get political. I'll buy it now. When you enter a nursing home with a critical diagnosis are your chances of living five years slim. However, many people may only need help, and live for many years in facilities housing assistance. They can be very beautiful, something like a small apartment. RU Single?

Post a Comment